Monday, April 13, 2009

Global Warming - A History Lesson.

Via Powerline we have this History lesson on climate change by Matt Patterson. The conclusion:

"Why, then, do otherwise sensible people believe that we are both causing the current warming and that the warmth is a bad thing? To me it seems some grotesque combination of narcissism and self-loathing, a mentality that says at once “I am so important that my behavior is causing this” and “I am so inherently tainted that it must be bad.”

For these self-hating humans who want us to cut our carbs (carbons, not carbohydrates), I say relax and enjoy the warmth while it lasts.


Because it won’t. No matter what we do, the ice and the cold and the dark will come again. That should be our worry."


Read it all, of course.
Share |

No comments: