Saturday, September 17, 2005

Greetings all.

I've been lurking in the blogosphere since 2001, ever since about 9/11 in fact, when I first went and looked up this Instapundit thing I'd heard about somewhere. Since then, I have come to increasingly rely on blogs for my news. With a very few exceptions I've come to deeply distrust and even detest the mainstream media (henceforward the MSM).

I am starting this blog today not knowing quite where I want to go or what I want to do with it. I don't know how often I'll post or about what, save that whatever I post about will be what interests me/grabs my attention. I'll be adding to my blogroll (that thingy over to the left) in the next few days. It will mostly consist of what I consider my minimal daily reads or blog patrol, as I like to call it.

So, here it is, my first post. Let's see were this goes.
Share |

No comments: